Register

Login
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

better user profile
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: better user profile
better user profile 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
User profiles should have a space for describing the user's playing style and prefered type of equipment (tacky/grippy/frictionless, stiff/flexy blade, hard/soft plys, ect.) It would be even nicer if reviews linked to the profile or on mouse over would show this description.
hymm
hymm
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:better user profile 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
That's a great idea. I had thought of doing something like this when I put in the profile changes the other day - now that you mention it, I'll move it to the top of my priority list!

It should get done within the next day or two.

By the way, reviews already link to the user profile. Most of the reviews on the system have been anonymous so far, unfortunately, so there's no profile to link to for those.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

I've added some profile fields that people can optionally fill in. The profile is visible to everybody, whether they're registered or not.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

Users can also be connected to other users via the "Connections" tab of the profile. This works similar to Facebook, etc. You have to request a connection with another user, who then needs to approve it from the "Manage Your Connections" menu item in the profile page. You can say how you're connected, and enter comments. Pretty cool stuff! Thanks to the JoomlaPolis Community Builder team for this.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2010 TableTennisRatings.com