Register

Login
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Your setups
Your setups 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
So post your paddle setups here, i am interested in trying out some new things. Also, give an explanation of why it is good .

Blade: DHS Hurricane King
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Tenergy 64

All out attacking blade. Pretty fast but good blocking control blade. My FH is mainly for power looping, the tenergy 05 does a good job of that. BH i liek to block, counterloop, smash, loop, etc. but i like it more controlled with spin, the softer tenergy 64 is good for that.
t3h anarchist
t3h anarchist
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your setups 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
my current setup is a nittaku violin and on the fh i am playing with tenergy 05, on my bh i use sriver g3 fx
I like to open with my fh and then finish it of, i also like to play with a lot of control so i can place my oppont out, that is why i use the violin with fast rubbers,
The g3 fx is perfect for the bh, very fast for finishing and blocking and with lots of control for touchshots,

I also have a nittaku tremendous, this is a faster carbon blade and i play with tibhar torpedo soft at the bh, again because of the outstanding control and speed on this blade ,and on the fh the normal g3 from butterfly for a fast and attacking loop/powerplay, but i prefer the violin because i have better control with that frame

I have tried many many rubbers in the last 15 years but the tenergy 05 is the best in my opinion for my FH on an all wood blade
I am very statisfied with the g3 fx to although i only played 3 our 4 times with it till now, it will only get better i think
elmo51
elmo51
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/04/12 15:46 By elmo51.

similar to mine
t3h anarchist
t3h anarchist
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Just started playing with the rubbers at the end of March, but been playing with the blade since about September I think:

Blade: Timo Boll Spirit
FH: Tenergy 05
BH: Bryce Speed

Excellent setup for my style of game, it's perfect for close to the table attacking play and still very good at medium distance. Really suits low trajectory shots the most as the speed of the rubbers makes it more difficult to do big loops, especially on the backhand. I'd only really recommend this if you play a very attacking style or want to change the way you play. I've never played with a setup that gives me the confidence in blocking and attacking shot that this does, if i play a shot right I know it'll go where it's supposed to. I'll do proper reviews of the two rubbers soon, but they've got a huge thumbs up so far, quick and spinny, yet controlled.
philm87
philm87
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your setups 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
i am new here so give me your opinion

i am a two wing loop

blade i switch aroudn the butterfly blades amultart and timo boll blades

rubber i use tenergy and soemtimes the new hurricane
neversolis
neversolis
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Your setups 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
blade: keyshot light
fh: bryce 1.9
bh: blowfish, 1.8

first of all the blade is soft, that' s why looping with bryce is great and gives it excellent control! blowfish on the bh is great too since the rubber is quite soft which makes it very controllable too and at the same time the tensor effect makes it "explode" when you need it, really great setup for my game!
haehne
haehne
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Copyright © 2010 TableTennisRatings.com