Register

Login
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Site updates
Site updates 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Some major additions were made over the past couple of days:

1. The # of ratings for each average user rating is now shown, both in the category pages (e.g., Inverted Rubbers from the left menu), and in the product pages. This is useful because although 10 people may have reviewed something, only 2 of them may have rated one criterion.

2. Certain criteria are now excluded from the Overall Rating (sponge hardness, topsheet hardness, high throw angle, spin reversal effect, confusion factor, weight, reglue effect, hardness).

3. An Antispin category has been added. The Inverted category has been changed to no longer include the Confusion Factor or Spin Reversal Effect criteria, and the Pips-Out and Antispin categories do not have (built-in) Speed Glue Effect criteria.

4. New "playing qualities" criteria - Serve, Short game, Flip (Flick), Over the table loop, High arc loop, Counterloop, Smash, Block, Chop - have been added for all the rubber categories.

5. The template has been changed to a blue theme.

admin
admin
Admin
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Site updates 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
Two updates have been made today:

1. "My Reviews" has been removed from the User Menu on the left side, and incorporated as a new tab on the profile page. This makes the navigation slightly simpler.

2. Private messaging capabilities have been added. You can PM somebody from the forum, from their profile, from your Connections tab in your profile, or from the Private Messages menu item in the User Menu.

admin
admin
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2008/03/15 23:38 By admin.

Re:Site updates 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 2
I just added a field in the profile - "Current setup" - where you can state what equipment you're using.

Some users may have experienced a problem logging in from browsers other than Internet Explorer when hitting the site via www.tabletennisratings.com instead of tabletennisratings.com; I believe that issue is resolved now.
admin
admin
Admin
graph
Last Edit: 2008/03/29 10:02 By admin.

Re:Site updates 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I just fixed an annoying bug in the forum where you weren't able to unsubscribe from a topic.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2010 TableTennisRatings.com