Register

Login
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

need advice about rubbers
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: need advice about rubbers
need advice about rubbers 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
thank you people for your posts, it includes valuable information.
i would appreciate an advice concerning rubbers, i stopped ping pong 10 years ago and willing to come back, i used to play with Tibhar rapid carbon blade with Mark V rubbers both sides, i speed glued for a short period before i took off.
i like fast and light blades and willing to buy a tibhar black carbon, i want to use the same rubbers for FH and BH, i need rubbers that offers good speed, not extreme speed, but the most spin available, with a reasonable control, not a hard sponge and not heavy.
i live in lebanon, and market choices are limited to stiga, butterfly, yasaka and tibhar.
I dont really care about the glue sound, and dont like very low throw angle sheets, i would really appreciate your advices on this.
Thanks a lot.
Craky
Craky
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:need advice about rubbers 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
Hi Craky,

If you go to Search -> Criteria search from the top menu, pick Speed as your main criterion, and General spin, Hardness, and Weight as the other criteria to show in the list.

The Tenergy 05 on both sides would probably be a good fit for your game.

To counteract the weight of these sheets (they're not light), you should go for a lighter blade - I'm using Iolite Neo and I think it's great in combination with these rubbers.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

Re:need advice about rubbers 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks admin,

I am making a search on your suggestions, i found that your blade Iolite Neo is somehow hard to find, even on paddlepalace.com, so take good care of it.

the reviews of tenergy i seen are very interesting, i think it can be a good choice.

A friend suggested that i try Stiga magna or yasaka pryde.
are those valuable rubbers, do they fit the criteria i mentioned?

nice day to everyone.
Craky
Craky
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:need advice about rubbers 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I got my Iolite Neo from http://www.iruiru.com at a really good price (shipping wasn't bad).

Stiga Magna is an old type of rubber that players used to use with speed glue, I don't think it's good for today's game compared to the new stuff out there. I don't know about Yasaka Pryde; I've never used it before.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2010 TableTennisRatings.com