Register

Login
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Does it matter to you?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Does it matter to you?
Does it matter to you? 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I always have a black FH and a red BH. I really don't think it makes a difference even though I've heard some theories about black been spinnier and red being faster due to the dyes. Most people I know have red FHs.

What are your opinions? Does it matter to you which is which? I must admit I have not bought a rubber before from a certain site because of the fact that they don't have it in stock in a certain colour and I want it on a certain side! Just superstition I guess.
StefanArak
StefanArak
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Does it matter to you? 13 Years ago Karma: 0
I have always used a red FH and a black BH, simply because those were the sides I used when I first started playing. To me, there isn't much of a difference, although I have heard about the "dye" theories. One thing I do notice, though, is that black rubbers look more dirty and worn than red rubbers with the same amount of use. But they play the same and have the same durability. It's probably because of the color -- the red rubbers are probably just as dirty, but you just can't see it as well. If you made me switch to black FH and red BH right now, I wouldn't mind.
AllezCho
AllezCho
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Allez Cho!

Re:Does it matter to you? 13 Years ago Karma: 2
I'm not picky about which colour I play on my FH/BH. For some rubbers people say red is very slightly spinnier, and for other rubbers it's black. The difference is not going to be great, certainly not significant in comparison to having good technique.
admin
admin
Admin
graph

Go to topPage: 1
Copyright © 2010 TableTennisRatings.com