Register

Login
Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Your setups
Re:Your setups 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I have at the moment ready to go:

Stiga Hybrid Wood
FH: Tenergy 05 MAX (black)
BH: Tenergy 64 MAX (red)

It's a great set up which is very fast and highly aggressive, but having used it for a year I am so comfortable with it I feel I have a great touch. Especially on the backhand the tenergy 64 is soft enough and the stiga hybrid wood capable of taking the speed and spin off the ball to perform drop shots, followed by ridiculously fast loop-drives. I love this set up, thought it took some time getting used to.

"Experiment" Blade: Don't even know what it is, it's chinese and I can't read it. It says 'excellent' then some chinese writing on the handle, but I can't read it. I bought it because it was really cheap.
FH: Mendo Energy (1.5)
BH: Joola Poker LP (OX)

This is okay, the cheapest set up I could get to try long pimples. I'm not sure how good it is as I've not used it seriously for any long amount of time, but hey, it's good for a laugh.

Stiga Allaround classic
FH: Sriver L 2.1 (Black)
BH: Sriver S 1.9 (red)

My first blade, I changed from Faster I and faster III on this blade to srivers but they were in fact very similar. It has amazing control and decent spin, but as I progressed in skill it wasn't fast enough for me. I still get it out to refine my technique from time to time, and the softness and flex in the blade and rubbers really let you get back to basics.

LKT Instinct 7Ply
FH: Andro Roxon 450 (2.1) Black
BH: Sriver S (2.1) Red

I bought this as an offensive blade that I could use as an alternative, but with the tensor on the forehand and the 7 ply rubber not only was it incredibly heavy but it was really unbalanced, and I hated it. Roxon wasn't as spinny as I expected and the blade felt to be lacking something! Sorry to say it anyone who has this blade, perhaps the 5 ply version is better but I just didn't like it. Roxon seemed like a slightly worse version of tenergy!

So these are my current blades at the moment, I have some others locked away in drawers somewhere but tbh I doubt they'll ever see the light of day again!
StefanArak
StefanArak
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Your setups 13 Years ago Karma: 0
Current setup - I used it for more than a year before I switched to Tenergy, but now I'm switching back to it:

Yasaka Ma Lin Carbon
FH: Tibhar Genius MAX (red)
BH: Stiga Boost TX 2.0 (black)

Former setup - I didn't have enough time to train and get used to Tenergy, so I "gave up" on it...for now:

Butterfly Petr Korbel
FH: Butterfly Tenergy 05 2.1 (red)
BH: Killerspin Fortissimo MAX (black)
AllezCho
AllezCho
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Allez Cho!

Re:Your setups 13 Years ago Karma: 0
I have more than a handful of setups and rotate them to suit my mood. Right now I am using a TBS and a Juic one ply. Rubber-wise I go with BW2 or just Hurricane 3, and something faster on the backhand.
tt2u
tt2u
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Copyright © 2010 TableTennisRatings.com